Freejump Airbag Technology
AIRBAG FREEJUMP :
COMFORT & CERTIFIED SAFETY
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY:
THIS AIRBAG IS SUITABLE FOR A PERSON OF 1M45 (4’9″) AND 35KG (70Lbs) MINIMUM.
The AIRBAG FREEJUMP vest is the first equestrian airvest to have been approved by the NF S72- 800-202 standard.
France is the first country to adopt a standard governing the manufacture of equestrian airbags (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for a European harmonization, the NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protective surface, the speed of the inflation and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the vests.
The Freejump Airbag is the result of our taste for innovation, and our concern for the performance, comfort and safety of riders. Martin Fuchs has been leading the way since July 2019 (CHIO Aachen) using the Freejump Airbag and the Oscar & Gabrielle compatible jackets.
The Airbag Freejump is worn close to the body under a compatible jacket, or can be over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, showjacket, sweater or thin pullover …).
Compatible jackets bear the “Freejump Airbag Technology” badge.
Oscar & Gabrielle offers a range of compatible jackets, discover the complete collection here!
Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Continuous hips protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- /Freejump specificity/ Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).
Inflation speed of 98ms*.
The AIRBAG FREEJUMP vest reaches in 98 ms* the necessary pressure to obtain an optimal protection and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S782-800-2022 standard
- VEST CUT /Freejump specificity/: Fitted for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- FABRIC /Freejump specificity/: 100% Italian fabrics: Breathable, silky and comfortable.
- BACKING PLATE /Freejump specificity/ : Soft backing plate for less discomfort on the sides.
- Y-SADDLE CORD BUCKLE /Freejump specificity/ : High performance textile buckle: lighter and no more noise pollution with the metal buckle of the Keyball Leash.
TRIGGERING SYSTEM :
- /Freejump specificity/ The Freejump Airbag gas generator is the most efficient on the market: small size & lightness.
- /Freejump specificity/ Resetting is made easier by the cap guide when unscrewing and screwing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and simplified reset of the Keyball Leash.
COMPATIBLE CLOTHES :
Compatible garments are also certified by the AFNOR NF S782-800-2022 standard.
/Freejump specificity/: Jackets compatible with the Freejump Airbag must bear the label “FREEJUMP AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY – COMPATIBLE JACKET”.
There are 2 sizes of cartridges:
- Sizes 60CC (For sizes XXS to L)
- Sizes 85CC (For sizes LT-XL-XXL)
CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.
- Store your vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place.
The European standard of product warranty is 2 years.
/Freejump specificity/: 2 more years when the product is registered on the Freejumpsystem website and 1 free revision in the first 2 years since the date of purchase.
HOW TO CHANGE THE FREEJUMP AIRBAG CARTRIDGE :
HOW TO PROPERLY ATTACH YOUR AIRBAG TO THE Y-CORD AND YOUR KEYBALL LEASH TO YOUR SADDLE: :